Hitman: Absolution is a stealth game It is the fifth entry in the Hitman game series but The game is currently slated for a worldwide release on November 20, 2012
Assassin's Creed III is a historical action-adventure open world stealth video game . Microsoft Windows version will be released in 30 November 2012.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a 2012 open-world racing video game, Announced on 4 June 2012, Most Wanted is the nineteenth title in the long-running Need for Speed series and was released worldwide.
Need for Speed: The Run is a racing video game, the 18th title in the long-running . It was released on November 18, 2011.
Grand Theft Auto IV is a 2008 open world action-adventure video game published by Rockstar Games, and developed by games developer Rockstar North.
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Sunday, 29 July 2012
CCleaner Business Edition
Whether you have a single computer or several, deploy CCleaner Business Edition in your office for a dramatic improvement in productivity and computer safety.
- Instantly faster PC
- One-Click cleaning
- Faster web browsing
- Eliminates tracking info and super cookies
- Faster PC boot up
- Get 'like new' performance without buying new PC
- Millions of users worldwide
Cleans the following:
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more...
Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...
This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses.
Workstations: Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
Servers: Windows 2008 RC2, 2008, 2003 and 2000.
Sunday, 22 July 2012
Control Points – Easily control color, light, and structure with U Point powered control points. Simple-to-use sliders let you quickly adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, structure, shadows, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth, giving you ultimate control over your image. Now includes a new grouping feature for even more power.
NEW: Global Image Adjustments – Now go straight to Viveza and apply any color, light, or structure enhancement image-wide with the ability to refine any global adjustment selectively using control points. Also includes levels & curves for even more control over contrast and tonality.
NEW: Shadow Adjustments – Never lose shadow detail again. Easily recover details hidden in shadows selectively with a control point or apply image-wide.
Timesaving Interface, Optimized for Speed – U Point technology, coupled with an efficient interface and dozens of shortcuts for zooming, nudging and undoing, saves time in your workflow and quickly gets you back to shooting.
NEW: Interactive Help System – Informative, lesson-based Help system will get you up and running with Viveza 2 in no time.
Smart Filter Support – Viveza 2 is compatible with Adobe Photoshop's Smart Filter feature which permits you to fine-tune enhancements after they’ve been applied, without adding additional layers.
Selective Brush Tool – The Selective Brush Tool allows you to brush any light and color changes into your image using Photoshop’s brush tools. Layers and masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply any filter selectively.
Multi-Image Support – Photographers can maintain consistency and speed workflow when working with Viveza 2 in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture. When more than one image is opened, Viveza 2 will reveal "Previous" and "Next buttons to quickly add enhancements to multiple images.
Friday, 20 July 2012
Thursday, 19 July 2012
Sunday, 15 July 2012
Tuesday, 10 July 2012
What are the different available qualities of YouTube streaming videos?YouTube originally offered videos in only one format, but it now has three main formats, as well as a mobile format for viewing on mobile phones. The original format, now labeled Standard Quality, displays videos at a resolution of 320x240 using the Sorenson Spark codec with mono MP3 audio. This was, at the time, the standard for streaming online videos.
High Quality videos, introduced in March 2008, are shown at 480x360 with mono MP3 sound. They can also be viewed with the H.264 codec and stereo AAC audio by adding &fmt=18 to the end of the video URL. This offers a significant improvement over standard quality. This was followed up in November 2008 by 720p HD support. At the same time, the YouTube player was changed from a 4:3 aspect ratio to widescreen 16:9. This was introduced more than a year behind competing website Vimeo. 720p videos are shown in full 1280x720 and encoded with the H.264 codec. They also feature stereo audio encoded with AAC. From February 2009, all new videos are shown using H.264 and AAC by default for both Standard and High Quality viewing, allowing for higher quality videos at approximately the same file size.
Can I choose the quality of the video to watch on Youtube?YouTube offers videos in several different resolutions. When a High Quality or High Definition version of a video is available, a HQ or HD icon displays in the lower right corner.
Click on the icon to view the video in the HQ/HD format, and the icon background turns red.
You can also browse from YouTube's collection of High Definition videos at:
What Internet connection speed do I need for a smooth viewing experience of HQ/HD videos?There are two elements that will dictate your viewing experience:
(a) Effective internet connection speed - This determines your potential data delivery speed and thus your potential viewing experience. This means that if your effective connection speed is lower than the video's bitrate (see table below) then the video cannot possibly play smoothly. On the other hand, an effective connection speed that appears to be sufficient does not guarantee a smooth viewing experience since this is dependant on the video throughput rate.
(b) Video delivery (throughput) rate - This is the actual flow of data from the video servers to your PC. Think of the video throughput as water flowing to the top of a skyscraper. Having the largest pipes possible at the base of the building does not guarantee a strong flow of water at the top. The flow at the top is limited by the pipes located there and by the tap itself.
YouTube Standard Video YouTube High Quality video (HQ) YouTube High Definition video (HD) Encoding MPEG-4 MPEG-4 MPEG-4 Aspect Ratio 4:3, 16:9 4:3, 16:9 16:9 Resolution 320*240 480*360 1280*720 Bitrate (mbit/sec) 0.5 0.9 2
Is there a difference between the internet connection speed I'm paying for and my effective connection speed?Your actual connection speed may be substantially lower than what is advertised by your Internet service provider. This is due to various reasons including:
- Shared bandwidth, in which the ISP imposes a limit on the aggregate bandwidth allocated to a neighborhood or group of subscribers. This means that at peak hours subscribers will have a much lower bandwidth allocated to them.
- Bandwidth allocation between several machines or users on the same connection
- Applications and processes on your computer continuously using up bandwidth, thus reducing your effective speed for watching video.
What controls the video delivery rate?The video delivery throughput rate depends largely on the rate in which the video is streamed from the server and on the barriers between the server and the destination computer. Actual throughput will drop with the physical distance between the source server and the destination computer. Busy servers and/or congested areas along the way will result in a further drop in throughput.
How can I see that the video is being accelerated?Each time SPEEDbit Video Accelerator improves the performance of a YouTube style video, a Now Accelerating message appears from your desktop tray to let you know it is working. Additionally, you can look at the YouTube video progress bar and see that the video is being loaded in rapid chunks, taking leaps forward instead of gradual and slow progress.
Here you can see a side by side comparison of a video loading regularly, and a video that is playing smoothly thanks to Video Accelerator.
Complementing YouTube's video deliveryThe Internet protocol is very limited in its ability to deliver video efficiently. The quality of the delivery deteriorates due to physical distance, congested areas along the way, busy servers, and other reasons. YouTube is making great efforts to overcome those limitations, and Speedbit Video Accelerator works hand in hand with those efforts to provide the missing link to enjoying the best possible viewing experience. Only Speedbit Video Accelerator with its patented and award winning technology can acquire the video using multi threads and other sophisticated algorithms. Video Accelerator fully utilizes the available bandwidth and overcomes congested areas, busy servers, and last mile issues. It provides the best user experience for watching YouTube videos, and even "long tail" videos that are hosted only on the YouTube backbone.
Sunday, 8 July 2012
- Regularly look up information on the web
- Access your bank accounts or investments online
- Shop in online stores or place bids at auction sites
- Make online phone calls, instant message or social network
- Use public wifi networks
- Share your computer with your partner or family members
- Store your irreplaceable photos, music and videos on your PC
- Are concerned about what your children might see and do online
- System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast
- AntiSpam filters out unwanted and phishing emails.
- AntiBot blocks hackers’ attempts to take over your computer.
- AntiPhishing protects you against identity theft attacks.
- AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying pop-ups
- Rootkit Protection keeps you safe from hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- Real-Time Protection prevents infection from viruses, worms and Trojans.
- FireWall adds an extra layer of defense against intrusions.
- ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
- AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
- Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf.
- Mail Protection keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox.
- Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click.
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically.
- Backup System lets you recover your data in case of an accident, infection or theft.
- Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency.
- Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks.
- Netbook Support works fast on low resolution, low memory laptops
- Live Support provides interactive help from an Avira expert.
- Game Mode suspends unnecessary alerts during games and movies.
- Child Protection makes it easy to monitor your children’s internet use.