Hitman: Absolution is a stealth game It is the fifth entry in the Hitman game series but The game is currently slated for a worldwide release on November 20, 2012
Assassin's Creed III is a historical action-adventure open world stealth video game . Microsoft Windows version will be released in 30 November 2012.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a 2012 open-world racing video game, Announced on 4 June 2012, Most Wanted is the nineteenth title in the long-running Need for Speed series and was released worldwide.
Need for Speed: The Run is a racing video game, the 18th title in the long-running . It was released on November 18, 2011.
Grand Theft Auto IV is a 2008 open world action-adventure video game published by Rockstar Games, and developed by games developer Rockstar North.
Friday, 27 April 2012
Thursday, 26 April 2012
- Auto mixing
- Waveform display for indicating playing position and cue/loop points
- BPM synchronization and beat synchronization
- Eight effects including Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Trans, Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter
- Fader start function for controlling the playback of two players (channel, fader and cross fader)
- Create function for setting four points for cues or loops in a song
Tuesday, 24 April 2012
WHAT IS NEW IN IDM BUILD 5 6.11
Internet Download Manager v6.11. Fixed compatibility problems with different browsers including Internet Explorer 9 Final, Mozilla Firefox 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and Firefox 12, Google Chrome. Improved FLV grabber to save videos from web players on YouTube, Google Video, MySpace TV, and other popular sites.
WHAT IS IDM
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.
Version 6.11 adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Videos. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, YouTube grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.
Saturday, 21 April 2012
Vegas Pro 11 overview
The Vegas™ Pro 11 collection — Vegas Pro 11, DVD Architect™ Pro 5.2, and Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder — provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
· Pentium 420 MHZ PC or higher.
· 16MB RAM or more.
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- In order to take advantage of touch input in the new operating system, you will need a screen that supports multi-touch. This is only a requirement if you intent to use touch.
- In order to run Microsoft's new Metro style Apps, your screen will need a resolution greater than 1024
WHATS NEW IN WINDOWS 8 ?
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
WHATS NEW IN GLOBAL OFFENSIVECounter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is an online first-person shooter based game currently in development by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment, who also co-developed Counter-Strike: Source. It is the fourth game in the Counter-Strike franchise, excluding Counter-Strike: Neo and Counter-Strike: Online.
EXACTLY WHAT IS THE GAME BASED ON ?
Global Offensive is targeted for release in Summer 2012. It will be available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox 360 via the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network. It will feature classic content, such as old maps, as well as brand new maps, characters and game modes. Also, it will support matchmaking and leader boards. Cross-platform multiplayer was planned between Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and PlayStation 3 players, but was ultimately limited to PC and Mac due to the differences in update frequency between the systems. The PlayStation 3 version will offer three control methods, which include using either the Dual Shock 3 controller, PlayStation Move or USB keyboard/mouse. Like previous games in the series, Global Offensive is an objective based multiplayer first person shooter. Each player joins either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist team and attempts to complete objectives or eliminate the enemy team. For example, in demolition maps, often abbreviated "de", the terrorist team is given an explosive to plant at a designated location. The Counter-Terrorists must defend the location until time runs out and if the bomb is planted, defuse it. Global Offensive is planned to launch with demolition, hostage rescue, and a new game mode called arsenal. Arsenal is based on a popular mod for both Counter Strike and Counter Strike: Source called gun game, and made in collaboration with the creators of the mod. Global Offensive, like previous installments, operates in short rounds that end when all players on one side are dead or an objective is completed. Once a player dies they must wait until the round ends to re-spawn in most game modes. Players purchase weapons and equipment with money awarded based on their performance. Completing objectives or killing enemies earns the player money while negative actions, like killing a teammate, takes money away from the player. In addition, when a round ends all players receive some amount of money, with players on the winning team receiving substantially more. Global Offensive adds new weapons and equipment not seen in previous installments, most notably the Molotov cocktail which temporarily covers a small area in fire, making it impossible to pass through without taking significant damage.Global Offensive began as a port of Counter Strike: Source to the Xbox 360 by Hidden Path Entertainment. During the development Valve saw the opportunity to turn the port into a full game and expand on Counter Strike's game play. Global Offensive began development in March, 2010 and was revealed on August 12, 2011. A lengthy public beta testing phase on the PC will precede Global Offensives's retail release. The closed beta started on November 30th, 2011 and will last until Valve feels the community is satisfied with the state of the game. The game's retail release will occur when the beta testing phase has concluded. The beta will initially be restricted to around ten thousand people who received a key at events Valve attended to showcase Global Offensive. After issues such as client and server stability are addressed the beta will open up to progressively more and more people, until the beta becomes open for anybody to join and play. Before the public beta Valve invited professional Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source players to play test the game and give feedback.
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Sunday, 1 April 2012
Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 description
· helps significantly improve workflow and productivity for artists creating and editing complex material networks.
Quicksilver Hardware Renderer:
· Create high-fidelity pre-visualizations, animatics, and games-related marketing materials in less time with Quicksilver,
· an innovative new hardware renderer that helps produce higher-quality images at incredible speeds.
Local Edits to Containers:
· Collaborate more efficiently with significantly enhanced workflows for Containers that enable users to layer local edits
· non-destructively on top of referenced content.
Modeling and Texturing Enhancements:
Accelerate modeling and texturing tasks with new tools that extend the Graphite modeling and Viewport Canvas toolsets:
· a revised toolset for 3D painting and editing textures within the viewport; the ability to paint with object brushes
· to create geometry within a scene; a new brush interface for editing UVW coordinates; and an interactive tool for
· extending edge loops.
Viewport Display of 3ds Max Materials:
· Develop and refine scenes in a high-fidelity interactive display environment—without the constant need to re-render—
· with the new ability to view most 3ds Max texture maps and materials in the viewport.
3ds Max Composite:
· Enhance rendered passes and incorporate them into live action footage with 3ds Max Composite: a full-featured, highperformance, HDR-capable compositor, based on technology from Autodesk Toxik software.
In-Context Direct Manipulation UI:
· Save time when modeling and maintain focus on the creative task at hand with a new in-context user interface (UI) for
· polygon modeling tools that help eliminate unnecessary mouse movement away from the model.
· More easily create and manage characters, and layer, load, save, remap, and mirror animations with the Character
· Animation Toolkit (CAT).
User Interface Customization:
· Maximize the usable workspace and focus on the features that matter most for specialized workflows with customizable
· user interface layouts.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
· DirectX 9.0c (required), OpenGL (optional)
· For general animation and rendering (less than 1,000 objects or 100,000 polygons):
· Intel Pentium 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology
· 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
· 2 GB swap space (4 GB recommended)
· 3 GB free hard drive space
· Direct3D 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL-capable graphics card
· 256 MB or higher video card memory, 1 GB or higher recommended
· Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
· DVD-ROM drive
· Internet connection for web downloads and Autodesk Subscription-aware access
Avast Internet Security is designed for people who want worry-free, maximum protection (including Antispam and Firewall).It is the best protection, and now lighter and faster.
Feel better with our best protection
avast! Internet Security provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented by avast! SafeZone™ and new hybrid cloud technologies, for best protection against viruses, spyware, and other types of malware in 2012.
Shop and bank online without worry
Safe Zone creates a private and isolated virtual window on your desktop for safely making your sensitive financial transactions when shopping or banking online.
Surf and socialize without annoyance
Sandbox lets you surf the web and run programs virtually (outside your PC), and Web, IM, and P2P shields ensure your safety on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), IM chats (Skype, ICQ, etc.), or file-sharing sites.
Benefit from real-time protection
Hybrid cloud technology streams your virus database updates to your PC in real-time, so your avast! software has all virus definitions as soon as they are known to our Virus Lab.
Know what’s coming before you click
Our cloud-based FileRep feature keeps reputation data on countless files, using select criteria (such as prevalence and emergence) for determining risks – so we can warn you of a file’s reputation beforehand.
See your avast! History
Your built-in silent firewall blocks hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to steal sensitive personal data from your PC. Phishing attacks are prevented via built-in anti-spam.
Get help from a ‘Geek’ in your network
Your AVAST Account portal is your personal directory for all your avast! related data. Each month, we also prepare for you a Security Report that shows an overview of the most significant details (e.g. number of infected sites blocked).
Blocks viruses, spyware, and other types of malware
Warns of a file’s reputation before you open it
Streams virus database updates in real-time
Can allow help from a 'geek' friend
Provides secure online shopping and banking
Lets you surf the web virtually (outside your PC)
Runs risky programs virtually (outside your PC)
Secures your identity and other personal data
Blocks hacker attacks
Stops annoying SPAM and phishing scams
Compare by technology Pro Antivirus Internet Security
SelectionAntivirus & anti-spyware engine
Hybrid cloud/non-cloud technology
FileRep & WebRep